- Pull the wire legs out from under the shelf until they click into a vertical “standing” position. Give the wire a strong outward pull to ensure it is securely locked into the base.
- Open a leg adjuster and place one of the wire legs inside, with the bottom of the wire at the chosen clearance height. Close the cover to trap the wire.
- While holding the leg adjuster closed, slide the clips onto both sides to secure.
- Push the non-slip feet into the holes along the bottom of the leg adjuster.
- Repeat with the other leg. To change the shelf height, simply remove the feet and clips on both sides, open the leg adjuster and repeat the steps 2-4 above.
What size are the Shelf Risers?
What is the Storemore 17" Shelf Riser made of?
The shelf base and leg adjusters are made of durable ABS plastic that wipes clean with a damp cloth. The wire legs are made of steel with a power-coat finish.