You can return any product purchased on YouCopia.com, for any reason, within 60 days of receipt. To make a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone 888-973-9288 to start the process:
- Request a return. It helps to have your original order # ready.
- Receive email confirmation with a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Ship return products, marked with RA#, to the address provided.
- YouCopia will issue the refund when your return product is received.
To make the refund process as quick and seamless as possible, do not return your product without an RA number. If your product was purchased from another retailer, you will need to return the product to that same retailer.
Please note: we do NOT refund original shipping charges and you will be responsible for all return freight charges, including duty and tax (if applicable). For your protection and convenience, we suggest shipping all returns through a traceable carrier.
We do not accept exchanges, but we're happy to provide a full refund for any item purchased on our website and returned within 60 days of receipt. Original discounts will be honored on future orders.
We work closely with our production and shipping teams to ensure the highest quality standards, but defects and damages do occasionally happen. If you notice any damage to your YouCopia item upon receipt, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we can replace your item.
All items purchased on YouCopia.com are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase. If a manufacturing defect is found, we’ll be happy to repair or replace your item at no additional cost.
Proof of purchase must be provided at the time of your claim. If possible, we also ask that you provide a picture of the item with description of the defect.
Damages caused as a result of, or purchased under, the following conditions are not considered manufacturing defects, and will not be covered by our guarantee:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by abuse, accident or negligence
- Products that have not been assembled properly or used in accordance with provided instructions
- Any product which has been purposely modified from its original structure
- Any product purchased as pre-owned, refurbished, used or sold as is
- Any product purchased via an unauthorized reseller